If you are about to learn a language or working to improve your current level, keep in mind these key points to achieve your goal.
1. Have a clear language aim in mind.
2. Do not be afraid to make mistakes. Nobody learns anything without making mistakes.
3. The teacher is a facilitator. You decide how you learn.
4. Speak, listen, read, write. Be exposed to the target language as much as possible.
5. Identify your weak points and work them until they become part of your communication skills.
Learn more about our method.