Spring is about to start and Barcelona gets ready for a great season: tapas in the terrazas, first days on the beach, outdoor cultural activities, street food festivals… Since it is not very hot yet, this is a highly recommended period to combine your Spanish intensive course with a great time in this amazing city.
Here is a sample of the many weeks you could enjoy if you really want to discover Barcelona, adding the chance to learn and practise your Spanish.
Mornings, from 9am to 1pm:
Spanish intensive course at Vosotros
- Learn by doing, develop projects, improve your listening and conversation skills.
- As a boutique school, we focus on each student and make whatever it takes to get every one to communicate in Spanish.
In the afternoons, practise what you have learn:
- Go to a museum you’d like to visit (MNAC, MACBA, Picasso, etc.), ask in Spanish for your ticket, read the Spanish signals, get into the local culture. If you dare, you may choose a Spanish audioguide.
- Visit Gaudí amazing buildings, learn some of the Modernismo key words, try to ask for instructions to get to each house in Spanish.
- Take a walk around historical neighbourhoods like Barrio Gótico, El Born, El Raval. Instead of choosing tourist spots, you can try some tapas at places where local people have fun and gather. Ask for a Spanish menu!
- Take a stroll to Montjuïc, see the castle and its great panoramic views, relax in it’s beautiful gardens and different open spaces. Take lots of pictures, because we will talk about your experience in class!
- Make a fun plan with your classmates with the idea of speaking Spanish only.
And remember: in Barcelona you will find many places where you can communicate in English and other languages. It is your call to prove yourself you can do it in Spanish and get the most of your stay in Spain 😉
Find out about your current Spanish level in this online test and book your place now!